In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as the corresponding national legislation on data protection, ORGANISME AUTÒNOM DE FIRES I MERCATS informs you of the following:
Basic information on Data Protection
ORGANISME AUTÒNOM DE FIRES I MERCATS
C/ Historiador Ramon d'Abadal i de Vinyals, 5, 2a, - 08500 Vic
Purpose and period of data conservation
OFIM will handle users’ data for the following purposes:
NAVIGATION AND CONSULTATION
• Manage the data to which the entity accesses as a result of browsing and / or consultation by the user. The data will be deleted once the query has been answered.
ATTEND AS AUDIENCE
• Manage the purchase of tickets as well as access to the Mercat de Música Viva de Vic . The data will be conserved during the event organized, after which only the legally established time will be preserved.
ATTEND AS A PROFESSIONAL
• In the event that the interested party is a professional, manage the data so that they can acquire an accreditation or hire a booth. In addition, the data will also be managed in order to give them access to the fairground and to the programmed concerts. The data will be preserved for as long as necessary for the purposes of the treatment for which they have been collected.
As a professional registered in the professional area of the web page you will have access to:
• Dates and schedules
• Accreditation that includes:
a. Inclusion in the catalogue of the fair
b. Access to a list of the registered members of the MMVV website
c. Registration for speed meetings
d. Registration for the Wednesday days and permission to be given access the other days
e. Free access to presentations
f. Access to all pay shows
g. Free access to MV night club
• Accommodation Booking
ATTEND AS A SOCIAL MEDIA
• In the event that the interested party is a social media, manage the data in order to verify that condition. The data will be preserved for as long as necessary for the purposes of the treatment for which they have been collected.
• Send commercial communications, in case of express consent. The data will be preserved while the data subject does not withdraw consent. In this regard, the data subject may exercise the right of revocation at any time.
Lawfulness of processing
Processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party (regarding to professionals and social media);
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for these specific purposes (a interested party who attend as a public);
- In the case of commercial communications, processing shall be lawful by giving express consent.
The data will not be passed on to third parties, unless it is legally required.
The user may freely exercise their rights to access, rectify, oppose the holding of the data or delete it at any time, as well as the other rights regulated by Regulation (EU) 679/2016 - that is, the right to carry the data and limit the handling of it - in writing, enclosing a copy of their DNI (Spanish ID) or a valid document which identifies them to C. Historiador Ramon d'Abadal i de Viñals, 5 2a, 08500-Vic or via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
OFIM informs the user that, if they deem it appropriate, they have the right to file a complaint with the corresponding supervisory authority.
Is it obligatory to provide all the information requested on the contact form?
On the forms on the website, the user has to complete the fields marked "required". Failure to give the required personal data or doing so partially may result in ORGANISME AUTÒNOM DE FIRES I MERCATS not being able to meet your requests and, consequently, ORGANISME AUTÒNOM DE FIRES I MERCATS will not be held liable should any of the services requested not be provided in whole or in part.
The personal data which the user gives to ORGANISME AUTÒNOM DE FIRES I MERCATS must be up-to-date in order for the information held to be current and correct. The user states that the data provided is true.
What security measures are taken by the company?
ORGANISME AUTÒNOM DE FIRES I MERCATS has the technical and organisational security measures in place which are necessary to guarantee the security of users’ personal data and to avoid it being altered, lost, handled and/or accessed by unauthorised parties, according to the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which it is exposed, whether from human acts or from the physical or natural causes, in accordance with what is covered by the current regulations.
ORGANISME AUTÒNOM DE FIRES I MERCATS has social network profiles in order to publish and disseminate information about the services provided on the website, to interact with users and to offer a channel of feedback and social interaction.
The privacy policies of the social networks on which ORGANISME AUTÒNOM DE FIRES I MERCATS has an active profile are available via the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vic.turismefires/
- Flickr : https://www.flickr.com/photos/vicfires_cat/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/vicfiresimercats
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/vicfirescat
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/vic_turisme/
El Mercat de Música Viva de Vic obre convocatòria als artistes per la seva 35a edicióEl 35è MMVV es celebrarà del 13 al 16 de setembre a la ciutat de Vic
The period to present musical proposals for the 34th Vic Live Music Market is openThe term will end on Thursday, March 31
The Mercat de Música Viva de Vic is preparing its 32nd edition with performances and digital content as its professional activity.Due to the crisis generated by COVID-19, the professional activities of the Market will be offered online in a very special way. There will also be face-to-face concerts, which will be adapted to the ...