The Mercat de Música Viva de Vic is already preparing its 34th edition, which will be held from 14th to 17th September 2022.
The programme is structured along two lines: the MMVV Pro Catalan Arts! aimed at professionals, with the goal of promoting and hiring debut acts, and the MMVV Festival programme designed for a general audience with a leisure and festive spirit. The concerts in the MMVV Pro Catalan Arts! programme will take place from Wednesday to Friday on the three stages of the Atlàntida and the Jazz Cava. The MMVV Festival performances will be held in the open air on Friday and Saturday on the stages of the Sports Area and the Main Square (Plaça Major). The Off MMVV concerts will take place on Friday and Saturday evenings in the Plaça dels Màrtirs and in the Casino de Vic.
How to perform at the MMVV 2022?
The period for submitting proposals for the 34th edition of the MMVV ended on March 31st, 2022.
The artistic direction will choose approximately 70 performances based on the following criteria:
- Priority is given to new shows or a new album.
- The identity, the artistic risk and the trajectory of the artist / band will be taken into consideration.
- The strength of the management company will be taken into consideration.
- The sales, economic potential and technical viability will be taken into consideration.
- The explanation of the project objectives (programmers to whom it is addressed, territorial scope, etc.) and the relevance of its presence at MMVV in their achievement will be taken into consideration.
- Proposals can be submitted for all musical styles and genres, with the exception of classical music
- The artistic direction will decide which option (MMVV Pro or Festival) is more suitable for each artistic project.
To submit your proposal, fill in and submit the following form.
The period to present musical proposals for the 34th Vic Live Music Market is openThe term will end on Thursday, March 31
The Mercat de Música Viva de Vic is preparing its 32nd edition with performances and digital content as its professional activity.Due to the crisis generated by COVID-19, the professional activities of the Market will be offered online in a very special way. There will also be face-to-face concerts, which will be adapted to the re-opening phase in force in September.